Warriors RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors RP

A place to rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Recent Deaths: Russetfur, Oakpaw, Swiftstar(1 life)
Hello fellow warriors! Our RP has 4 clans, Pineclan, Nightclan, Moonclan, and Nettleclan.

Sun Hill, located near the border

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Swiftstar
Leader
Swiftstar

Female Posts : 144

Sun Hill, located near the border - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sun Hill, located near the border   Sun Hill, located near the border - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Swiftstar climbs onto the hill for a chance to relax. The clan is fed, all the warriors are well, and the border patrols can be monitored from the hill. No attack has been provoked, and all is well in Pineclan. At least until Swiftstar returns to camp.
"SWIFTSTAR! WHAT HAPPENED!" Bluemoon frets. Swiftstar was caked in blood, and falls onto the ground, the world going black.

This topic is coded Yellow, where posts must be written in story format, be relevant, and must consist of at least 3 sentences.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsrpgplace.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Blazeheart
Deputy
Blazeheart

Male Posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Sun Hill, located near the border   Sun Hill, located near the border - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Blazeheart takes a step toward her, then stops. Ugh.....I can't decide to tell her or not........ He thinks for a moment, then pads over to her and dips his head. "May I have a word with you? I had a dream......."
Back to top Go down
Swiftstar
Leader
Swiftstar

Female Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Sun Hill, located near the border   Sun Hill, located near the border - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:29 pm

"Of course!" Swiftstar exclaims. She pads back to her den, limping slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsrpgplace.rpg-board.net
Icebelly
Warrior
Icebelly

Female Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Sun Hill, located near the border   Sun Hill, located near the border - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Swiftstar are you okay. (sees limp) you must see shardclaw now no complaints. You need to be a ble to walk and fight and all that stuff. Don't male me get the poppy seeds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Hill, located near the border   Sun Hill, located near the border - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun Hill, located near the border
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors RP :: Main :: Roleplaying :: Border-
Jump to: